INDUSTRIAL FOLDING SILO
We build industrial folding silos for you
- according to the requirements of your bulk material
- tailored to your spatial conditions
- According to the requirements in the food sector
- for problematic and difficult flowing bulk materials
- Volume up to 125 m³
Why industrial folding silos?
Variable size and design
We build your custom industrial folding silo according to your spatial conditions and bulk material requirements.
If necessary, materials for the manufacture of flexible parts in contact with the product are used for which certificates of conformity are available in accordance with (EU) No.10/2011, (EC) No.1935/2004 and FDA regulations. The steel structure can be coated with food grade paint.
In the case of particularly fine-grained bulk materials, the flexible parts that come into contact with the product can be made of materials that meet the requirements for conductivity in accordance with BGR 132, TRBS 2173.
The flexible material has very good thermal insulation compared to metallic materials.
Condensation phenomena have not been observed so far.
exchangeable silo body
If a bulk material change requires the replacement of the silo body, or if the silo body is damaged, we can supply it as a spare part. The exchange of the silo body is possible without great effort.
Minimally invasive assembly
The assembly of our silos can be carried out during continuous production. There is no need to open roofs or side walls. All our individual parts can be transported to the assembly site through a 2x2m door.
If necessary, we equip your silo with:
- Level measurement
- Air vents
- Vibration straightener
- Bulk material slide
- Dust filter
- Fixed ladder
- Working platform
Selection of material qualities
In order to select the correct material grade for the flexible parts of the silo, the following information on the installation conditions and the bulk material must be available:
- Silo capacity
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Bulk density of the bulk material [kg/m³]
- Grain size of the bulk material
- Residual moisture of the bulk material
- Estimation of the pourability of the bulk material
- Hazard class
- Ambient temperature
Assembly and service
- The assembly can be carried out by yourself. You will receive detailed assembly instructions as well as all necessary drawings and parts lists. The silo parts are clearly marked and labeled by us.
- We provide a supervisor to whom they assign several assemblers.
- You commission our assembly team to erect the silos.
For repair and service our assembly team or a supervisor is available at your disposal.